Dealing with a malfunctioning sewer system can be frustrating. It’s important to know what you need to do to get it back up and running as it should. That’s where A-List Plumbing and our technicians can help. Since 2001 we’ve helped homeowners with our sewer camera inspection service in King County get an inside look at their sewer lines. There are multiple benefits to this procedure, and you’re going to want to take advantage of it yourself!
Benefits Of Camera Inspection
When it comes to knowing what your lines are doing, the camera inspection is the best route to take. The benefits you gain include:
- Non-invasive – Seeing inside the sewer lines meant digging up the system until the problem was found. With a camera, you can go inside the lines without having to be invasive in the process.
- See what you’re buying – Buying a new home is exciting, but you want to know the facts about what you’re getting into. A camera inspection can do just that!
- Identify the materials – Knowing the type of material used to lay your sewer system is important. It can determine the need for replacement or repairs down the road.
- See the issue – This technology allows the technician to see the issue clearly and provide you with a solution.
If you notice any of the following issues, it’s time to call for an inspection service:
- Gurgling noises from the toilets or drains
- Overflowing toilets
- Slow-moving drains
- The smell of sewage around the home
Contact the office today at (206) 202-8290 to discuss setting up a sewer camera inspection service in King County. You’re going to be glad you did with the peace of mind you’ll obtain!