Plumbing is one of those most important components in your home and on your property. It’s a comfort, one that takes care and upkeep to maintain. Unfortunately, sometimes accidents happen, and you don’t know that you need sewer line replacement service in Lake City until it’s too late. Luckily, negative signs serve as indicators of impending sewer line doom. Some of those negative, indicative signs include:
- Horrible raw sewage smells around your home.
- Gurgling and bubbling noises coming from the toilets, regardless of how long it’s been since anyone used them.
- Low drainage or no drainage.
- Bright green lawn with new grass growth in random patches. This sign is due to the lawn being fed with raw sewage and water from burst or leaking pipes.
- Puddles in your yard or in your basement.
- Water damage on your floors or mold on your walls, especially towards the bottom parts of the walls.
- Obvious blockages in the drains that won’t seem to clear up, no matter what you do.
What’s the Biggest Detriment to a Sewer Line?
Sewer lines run underneath your property from a septic system or city sewage main to your home’s waste system. Those pipes are underground, outside. Tree roots are indiscriminate in where they grow, and roots can burrow into minuscule cracks in sewage pipes.
Roots will continue to grow, expand, and block sewage lines. This causes significant issues, as it’s not something you can usually observe in time for it not to become a big problem. Tree roots cause the biggest issues with sewer lines.
Call A-List Plumbing to Schedule an Appointment!
A-List Plumbing is skilled and experienced when it comes to sewer line replacement service in Lake City. You can reach us at (206) 202-8290 to schedule an appointment or request more information about our plumbing services.