If you have low water pressure, don’t waste any time by trying a DIY solution. Call A-List Plumbing before things get worse! We offer skilled water pressure repair service in Lake City and can resolve all your troubles in no time.
The standard for water pressure measurements is 50 psi. If your water pressure falls anywhere below that, you’ll start to see the difference in water flow. Low water pressure can be a hassle; it is time-consuming and often creates a lot of wastage. There’s no telling how serious a low water pressure problem is unless a professional plumber checks it.
Causes of Low Water Pressure
- Broken or malfunctioning pressure regulators and shut-off valves can cause low water pressure in the house.
- Mineral deposits are the most common reason why your plumbing clogs.
- If your water pressure is low on one particular fixture, then it might be a problem with the fixture itself.
- Old plumbing systems might have corroded over time, which could lead to clogs in your plumbing. (Note that a new plumbing system with hard water flowing through it might corrode faster.)
- The low water pressure might also be because of a problem with the city’s main water supply. Contacting your water supplier is one way to know for sure.
- Water pressure changes can, in some cases, be due to new regulations on your city’s water supply.
- Households with a high number of fixtures in use might have low water pressure problems.