Your plumbing systems work silently, transporting water and clearing waste, day in and day out. But when plumbing systems break or malfunction, they can cause a huge mess. For all such chaotic times, A-List Plumbing is always prepared. Call the best plumbing company for affordable broken pipe repair & service in Kenmore.
What to Do While You Wait for the Plumbers?
While you wait for the pipe repair company to arrive, follow these steps to minimize further damage to your house and the pipes.
- Disconnect electrical mains
- Turn off the water supply valve
- Release the remaining water pressure by turning on the faucet
- Clean up the water from the pipe that burst
- Heat the pipes and the house so water doesn’t freeze and cause further damage to the pipes
What to Do After?
- Check your insurance policy for water damage coverage
- Start drying your home
- Document water damage to speed up the insurance claim process
- Get help drying out your carpet, floor, insulation, etc. to avoid mold and mildew
Leaking pipes mean rusting pipes, and the danger this can pose to your family is huge. From infections to diseases, you’re at a health risk. Now that could be even more dangerous than a missed doctor’s appointment.
Why wait when you have A-List Plumbing at your service? We’ve been in the plumbing industry since 2001, and in all that time, there hasn’t been a repair or installation work that we haven’t excelled at.