Is your garbage disposal getting blocked every few months? Are you not hearing that familiar humming noise? Perhaps your garbage disposal rattles when it should be grinding. Whatever the situation, call A-List Plumbing for the best garbage disposal installation & repair service in Duvall.
The What and Why
Garbage disposals do the nasty job of chopping and grinding food waste to make disposal easier. And while it’s an integral part of all kitchens, something you’ve used millions of times, most people are not quite sure of what can or can’t be tossed in a garbage disposal. Potato peels, for instance, are a no-no, while lemon peels are very welcome. Eggshells, coffee, and even banana peels can clog your garbage disposal.
Use enough water! Plenty of water is required during and after the grinding process to help flush waste.
What To Do When Your Garbage Disposal Doesn’t Work
Here’s what you should and shouldn’t do should your garbage disposal give you trouble
- Don’t put your hand in the grinding chamber
- Don’t pour chemicals or acids into the garbage disposal
- Don’t attempt to disassemble the pipes, connections, traps, flywheel
- Check the plug and switch
- Check the reset button at the bottom of your unit
- Check the main service panel
- Check the sink flange for leaks
- Check the discharge drain pipe
- If none of the above are the source of trouble, call a professional plumbing service.
Here’s What You Get By Calling A-List Plumbing
- We give you only the top-rated appliances installed to perfection.
- You’re sure to find the lowest prices and eye-catching discounts at A-List Plumbing.
- We are available round-the-clock for various plumbing emergencies.
When your plumbing systems can malfunction at any time, how can we rest? Call us for an installation quote or emergency repair service today!
With our garbage disposal installation & repair service in Duvall, you can finally stop self-repairing your clogged drains and get rid of the smell. We’re always available for your queries at (206) 202-8290. Call us today!
In the frost-kissed chaos of Christmas Eve, a pipe burst, threatening to drown the holiday spirit in an icy deluge. Into this domestic dystopia, A-List...